Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Why this Blog is created?

Ever since I dropped out of college 10 years ago, I have regretted being unable to pay my college fees during the 1997 recession. I've always pondered how to achieve success in life. What does "success" really mean?
I read a lot of inspiring 'How To' books; like 'Think and Grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill, 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' by Robert T. Kiyosaki, ' Intelligent Investor' by Benjamin Graham, etc... After reading those inspiring books, I arrived at the conclusion that SUCCESS has no general explanation. Some want freedom, some fame, some health, and others find success in money. Success simply means knowing what you really want in your heart & mind, then setting a timeframe and taking constructive action to achieve success step by step, stage by stage and year by year.
The question is: "Do you really want it?" Then, Seek and Ye Shall Find.
It is a pity that "success" seems inseparable from 'MONEY,' these days.
Yes, being able to make a decent income is no longer just a wish. In some Asian countries, it has become a must. Unfortunately, not all people have the good fortune to be exposed to a MONEY-MAKING OPPORTUNITY like I was
I hope this blog 'How to Multiply Your Income With Your Blog' can serve as a bridge to your unfulfilled dreams, whether they be to raise a happy family or keep on making money.
I sincerely hope you will enjoy reading the secrets of 'How to Multiply Your Income With Your Blog'. Thank you

To Start a Blog, Go to:
www.blogger.com/
http://www.wordpress.com/

4 comments:

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Hi Stanley,

Thanks for leaving a comment in my post Earn with Text Link Ads Part 2. I have responded to your comment.

BTW, how about putting a link to my site in your blog/s?

Peter (Blog*Star 2006 and 2007)
Earning Online

Nick and Tiffany said...

I agree with everything you have said here.

Good luck
Tiffany
http://www.fillthetank.blogspot.com

Calista*Was*Here said...

How could I monetize my blog investing (only) time, for now?

Calista*Was*Here said...

Thank u for your useful tips! I will put u in my Notable Links section as:
Title: How to Multiply your income with Blog
URL: blogpower-stanley.blogspot.com

If OK, just leave a note in my comment section.
You can add me as:
Title: Health4all
URL: health4allcheck.blogspot.com